However, we think the best way to demonstrate how it can be used is to provide examples. In general, Jojo is suited for the following types of sites...
- Product database sites
- Large brochureware sites
- Online shopping sites (with plugins)
- Image galleries
- Portfolio sites
- MFA / Scraper sites (if you really must)
- Community / forums
- Sites requiring password-protected areas
- Sites with 1-10 admin users
Genrally speaking, we don't believe Jojo would be suitable for you if...
- You are using free / cheap / PHP4 hosting
- You don't know what CSS means
- You are running a 1-5 page website
- You aren't prepared to upgrade your site regularly
- You aren't interested in SEO or rankings
- You are looking for a quick-fire website with pre-made templates
- You don't want to run beta software on a production site
We believe Jojo is especially suited if...
- You respect well formed CSS and HTML
- You already have fast PHP5 hosting, and will be able to appreciate any speed increases
- Your existing CMS is not as google-friendly as it says it is
- You already have your own homebrew CMS that is taking too much time to maintain
- You subscribe to the web 2.0 movement and think AJAX is more than a kooky buzzword
- You want control of how your site looks, and don't mind doing your own CSS / HTML to get it that way
If you are unsure about using Jojo, you can try out our demo website, or contact one of the developers for a chat or a demo in-person.